Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Print labs...which one??

I am currently working on finding a good print lab for our portraits. I think that it will be more beneficial to my clients if I use a professional print lab vs printing in house. Atleast at this point. I have searched high and low for the best and believe that I may have found it. I plan to submit my test prints in the next day or so. I am so excited. I tried a lab that I normally use for person projects and it just didn't measure up for professional usage. So we shall see how this one comes out! Here is to praying for the best. Remember to check us out on facebook Addie Kay Photography and "like" us while you're there!

If you have any experience with any print labs, feel free to leave your comments!

Take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio