Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Precious..


Hello everyone! Last month I decided we would do a family photo shoot. The weather was beautiful and so we set out to find a great location. We rode around looking for the perfect place to shoot and found it at the Raleigh Rose Garden. It was extremely beautiful, quiet and full of flowers. This is a shot that I took of my daughters. I thought it was adorable how they seemed to be having a conversation about something. For the other photographers, it was shot with a canon 70-200mm f/4 lens and 600d camera. I fell in love with this lens and plan to purchase one in the future. Well remember to check me out on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/AddieKayPhotography and "like" us while you're there.

I will post more photos in the future from the shoot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio